“A thriving LGBTQ+ community in Utah”
- National Support Line: 800-273-8255
- National Support Chat Line [link]
- GLBT National Youth Talk Line:
[link to more info]
- Crisis Text line: Text START to 741741 [link for more info]
- Trans Peer Support Lifeline: [link for more info] 877-565-8860
- If this is not an emergency, you can also reach out to the Utah Pride Center Mental Health staff by emailing us at email@example.com
The center recognizes that mental health is a critical component of overall health. The center is here to help you face and deal with mental health issues and challenges. Our programs and services can connect you with the resources and support you need to be happy and healthy.
Connecting our community to the resources they need is reflected in several of our objectives. The following resource list is updated annually and is meant to help members of the community thrive. If you have updates or corrections to this list, please let us know.